Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life is busy, but so grand!

This is sweet Allison Grace in her Easter dress this year.  Her aunt Valerie got this for her before she was born!  How did she know she would look so darn cute?  I guess she just has experience in those areas. 
Life moves so fast.  Everyday goes by and I have to look back on it at dark and recount what happened!  In the morning we play and eat and then Allison goes down for a wonderful nap.  Then it's repeat until dark!  I am finding that it can be difficult to go shopping with her now sometimes because she is wanting to sleep alot!  That girl is growing and does it best while resting.  : )
She has 4 teeth now and loves to smile and show them off. 

I am 17 weeks along with baby # 2, which we think is another sweet baby girl.  We are so blessed and look forward to another wonderful birthing experience. 

God is so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog background!!! And of course the picture of that sweet baby girl! :)