
I thought I would share some pictures of when Tony and I went to Eureka Springs over Halloween this year to enjoy the pretty Fall Foliage. This is what you see when you walk inside the tree house cabin. It is like a studio apartment sort of and has a really cool view.

This is the master bedroom area and part of the living space with a leather loveseat and ottaman. There is a built in TV above the fireplace.

Tony asked that I take this picture and I think it came out really cool. We had just arrived and were checking everything out. The deck had a swing and bistro set on it with privacy walls on the side. Leaves fell all weekend on the porch which you could see through the windows.

This is the front of the cabin. You can see it is on stilts in the forrest. There were little lights all around that twinkled at night. I didn't get a picture, but there is a water fall behind me as I take this picture. Much better than a regualar hotel for sure!
Hope you enjoyed pictures of the cabin!
No comments:
Post a Comment