Sunday, November 2, 2008

Treehouse Adventures

Tony and I stayed in a treehouse this weekend in Eureka Springs, AR. Yep, we really did! The back porch of the place had leaves falling constantly and if I looked through the corner of my eye, it reminded me of snow. I could sit on the porch and touch the branches of the tree around me. Now the "house" part was pretty nice. I've never been in another treehouse that had a king size bed, kitchenette, leather sofa, and a jacuzzi tub! Did I mention that the place had a Venice theme? I will post pictures of the beautiful place as soon as I upload them.

We had a great time just walking around downtown. After all those hills, we would usually take a carriage ride back to our car. HA! If you're interested in seeing the place, the website is www.estreehouses.com .

And that is how we spent our Halloween.....

No comments: